Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gift Guides - The Newly Married Couple

I don’t know about you but it seems like everyone I know is getting married.  That being said I’m sure you have a few “just married” couples on your gift list this year.  While many wedding registries stay open long after the wedding has passed if you are looking for a fun and unique gift here are some great options.

I have been in love with these embroidered samplers since the minute I saw them. 


I actually received these tea towels as a gift for my wedding and I love them.  The perfect gift for the newlywed's kitchen.


This customized wedding banner is a beautiful way to remember such a momentus occasion




I love this fun and quirky "his" and "hers" pillow set.




I love this modern take on the recipe box, I think this gift could be made even more special if you included some special recipes for the newlyweds.




This is a great gift idea for those bookworm newlyweds in your life, monogrammed bookplates!

No comments:

Post a Comment