Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gift Guides - The World Traveler

Today's gift guide is for the world traveler.  I am an avid traveler and any of these items would make my traveling not only easier, but much more stylish!

I actually have one of these and I can't travel without it now.  I bought it about a year ago for my honeymoon and have taken it on every trip with me, it's so handy when you are traveling with passports and other travel documents.


These little bags are great for laundry, wet bathing suits, and shoes in your suitcase.


These camera bags are so stylish, it doesn't even look like you're carrying a camera bag!  I love it!



A fabulous travel journal to keep flight times, itineraries, travel tips, etc.



This is a great travel case and it's made from super sturdy canvas so it's durable whether you are traveling on safari in Africa or heading to the Hamptons for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment